Already running an afterschool program? Get money to feed more kids!
Is your afterschool program…
- Operated by a non-profit or public agency?
- Providing a structured educational or enrichment activity?
- In an area where 50% or more students are eligible for free or reduced meals?
Then you could be eligible for federal reimbursements of $2.99 per meal and $0.76 per snack
How can you help? 1 in 5 kids in King County is at risk of hunger. By providing kids with meals and snacks during your afterschool program, you will not only feed more kids, but will assist them in doing better in school and help keep them from getting sick!
Want to move forward?
- Trainings are coming up on November 1st in Tacoma or November 8th in Lynnwood, so if you are interested please contact a representative in your area to sign up
- Get more information from the USDA, Food Research and Action Center, or OSPI
- Contact Olivia or Lydia at United Way of King County with other questions about at-risk afterschool meals